FD, Bonds, Gold Bonds
FD is a low risk investment that provides higher returns than a saving account. If you’re a risk averse person who does not like volatility then FD can be the right choice for you. Most FDs also offer a Systematic Deposit Plan which works just like an SIP for mutual funds.
We only recommend FDs that have high credibility to make sure that your deposits are in safe hands.
The rest of the data we can take from the current website.
Bonds & Gold Bonds
Bonds and Bond Mutual Funds –
Bondholders are essentially lenders who take priority of claim in receiving payments from the issuer. Bonds are generally regarded safer than stocks and can be an apt investment choice for risk averse individuals who are looking for a steady flow of income. They also provide diversification due to their low correlation with stocks. Connect with SWAN to provide you the right bond based on your needs and goals.
Bond Mutual funds can also be an effective means of diversification. It also allows you to buy or sell your funds each day. Alongside this most funds also provide monthly or quarterly cash flow which is apt for someone who has fixed liabilities to be paid off. With over 20 years of experience in this field SWAN knows a thing or two about investing. From mutual fund to direct investing we provide full guidance and support to make an investors journey as smooth as possible.
Advantages of Sovereign Gold Bonds:
- Making charges do not apply. This would have been applicable if someone was applying for a Gold Bond.
- Purchasing a sovereign gold bond is an economically viable decision from the government’s perspective
- The investor does not have to worry about storing actual Gold.
- The principle received on maturity is tax-free.
- Along with this the investor gets a 2.5% interest. Not only this the investor also gains the appreciation in the value of gold as well.
- The bonds are held in the books of the RBI or in demat form eliminating risk of loss of scrip.
- Minimum investment in the Bond shall be one gram with a maximum limit of subscription of 4 kg for individuals, 4 kg for Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) and 20 kg for trusts and similar entities notified by the government